More not-class than class

3:49 PM / Posted by Mark /

No seminal ideas for the commited few still reading this. I just feel compelled to share that I have four-day weekends next semester.

What will I do to fill the void? How can I entertain myself away from whitewashed walls and blackboards?

I've started a list of things that don't require fighting arbitrary traffic. In other words, things I can do within walking distance of SC.

1. Urban Kayaking: I can't take credit for this, but I hope to raise its popularity in metropolitan areas across the nation









2. Elevator Spelunking: There are hundreds of thousands of square feet of elevator caves just waiting to be explored and charted.

Since this one's an original, I can't offer a picture--yet. Just hope it doesn't involve me in handcuffs.

3. Inverted hackysack: ...I don't even know...

4. Artistic Expression on Freeways: This may be a euphimism for "felony." I'm sensing a problematic trend in my hobbies.












5. Safety Barrel Swimming: Watch the cars crawl across the sweltering tarmac as you cool off in a single person pool! Bringing friends? We've got extras!

Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Comment by Lindsay on April 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

that sounds like a pretty sweet schedule for next year. i guess you'll probably still have a lot of reading and writing to do on the off days. maybe you can come visit mike and me on one of your weekends. :)

Post a Comment