Summer Plans

8:59 AM / Posted by Mark /

1. Moving up my finals two weeks to go work at a cherry packing plant in Stockton, CA. It's a good thing I'm making twice as much in six weeks here than I would in a full summer in Boise--factory work is depressing. It doesn't help that when you google the city of Stockton, the response is Did you mean: hell?

Okay, that's not what google says, but it should.

2. Driving back to Boise around mid-June. I'll stay in Boise for a week and then fly to China.

3. I'm thinking anywhere between 2-4 weeks in China. I'm planning train trips to Hong Kong and Mount Huangshang (yellow mountain). I really want to hit up Tibet, but the train ride is too long and too expensive.

4. After China, I'll come back to Boise for another 2-4 weeks, then head down a bit early for school (my lease starts on Aug. 1st).

0 comments:

Post a Comment